Spicy just like the fiery Carmen. Exotic, mysterious saffron and white tea blend with orchid, tobacco leaf and fold into creamy vanilla.
Scent: Vanilla, Spice
Top: Saffron, White Tea
Middle: Purple Peonies, Orchid, Tobacco
Base: Vanilla, Almond Milk, Tonka Bean
Contains Essential Oils of Guaiac Wood from Paraguay, Clove Leaf from Madagascar, Patchouli from Indonesia, Sandalwood Yellow from Australia.
- Coconut Wax Blend
- Red Jasper heart crystal inside
- Wooden Wick
- Slow Burning.
- Hand-poured in L.A.
- Phthalates, Parabens & Sulfate-free
- Dimensions: 5.9" H * 4.1" W
- 18 oz. Net Wax Weight
- 100+ Hour Burn Time
- Free U.S. Shipping
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time before lighting
- First Burn: 4 hours to allow pool of wax to extend to outside rim of jar to set its memory. First burn is very important. Trust me on this.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4″ of wax remains.
RECYLE GLASS JAR
Remove wax remnants from the glass jar to reuse as a cup or accessories jar. To remove wax remnants, place glass in the freezer overnight. Remove loose wax or gently scrape away any remnants. Easily clean the glass jar using soap and water.